Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Dear Trilpehelix, would you help me PLZ? - ciprotenon
dear Triplehelix:
I really impressed of your personality and I appreciated your kindness that you take your time to share your interview experiences with us. I also say congratulation to you because of your great successful interview!
I am an IMG graduate of 2006 who applied for internal medicine in NY and NJ programs (because of my son and my husband™s situation.) This year and thank god I™ve got 5 interviews till now. My 1st. interview is in Nov. 13th. And I am preparing for that. Your experiences were so helpful for me and now I understand that my biggest problem is the way that I have to tell my story. I am not good in English, at least not in telling an interesting story! I don™t want exaggerate about my personality but I am a nice, easygoing person with a big smile always and I am not worry about that part. The only thing is my STORY. Should I talk about my family in this story?
Or about my child hood? or how I found that I am interested in medical field?
Would you please take your time and help me to make an interesting story ready for my interview please? My E-mail address is drmehr1978
Thank you once again & goodluck
Check your e-mail.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »