Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to choose for step 3 preparation? - efy
Hi, doctors!
what set of books would you recommend to read to ace the step 3 exam? I am trying to choose between kaplan notes for step 3, medstudy internal medicine, USMLE STEP 3 TRIAGE by Kevin Schwechten. what is the best? please, please, please share your experience.
I'm a huge fan of Step 3 Triage by Schwechten. Its an incredible book for step 3 but also as a reference afterward. I've since taken and passed step 3 (many thanks to this book!) and now I'm constantly going back to it for reference. Seriously. Great book.

I just wanted to give you some first hand feed back. I attended the free Dr. Fischer lecture at kaplan NJMI yesterday. I have been contemplating recently whether or not to take kaplan for Step 3 preparation. This is the 1st Kaplan review course I have considered taking. I did step 1 and 2 on my own. Tried step 3 on my own but failed.

Dr. Fischer was awesome and since Kaplan has a deal going on that ends today I have decided to enroll. I don't care if anybody disagrees with me on this or not but since I was there in person yesterday. Let me just say the way that Dr. Fischer teaches is by far the best teaching method that i have seen first hand during my entire medical career.

Those who need step 3 like me to secure H-1 visa should definitly take the Kaplan Step 3 course. Also all the step 3 kaplan notes are new and have indexes and table of content pages.

I had heard alot of negative about the Kaplan step 3 course from people but after attending the free lecture yesterday I can safely say they are dead wrong!!!

I feel like an idiot for listening to them because when I reflect how many thousands of dollars I have spent on my medical career. how could I not spend $1499 to guarantee me the edge I need to match and beat out the competition. Not to mention the recent step 3 exam fee i have just wasted.

Take it from me Fischer is worth it!!! Coz he puts the material across in such an interactive way that you won't forget it any time soon.

This was my experience yesterday.

yours sincerely,

img4ever
u r set!
that is wiered
sorry, wierd weird
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »