Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis score-plz help - fatboym
my score report in oasis is updated and says that my score report date was yesterday. However i cann't see my score. Do you have any idea if I may see my score from now or I have to wait until the paper arrive at my place?
Yeah, have to wait. You can't see your score on Oasis, but you can do Oasis trick to check did you pass or not.
hey Fatboym,
have u taken step 1 or step 2? cause i have given step 2 on 22nd dec and waiting for oasis update too. Plz tell me this. ALl the best for scores.

cheers
i sat the test step 1 on Dec 17 and the score was reported yesterday 19th. Guys I have made the trick and I have passed. thanks for the tip. goofd luck to all of you
Congrats and good luck for Step 2!
hey docespy, I would like to thank you and miracle specially for the support the night after the exam. I was really dissapointed that night and you show me the right way. I am not sure if i will continue for step 2 because I am working now on my thesis in Greece and my job opportunities are improving here. For sure it was a great experience.
Good luck to whatever you do. Perhpas we will meet someday in US.
Does the OASIS trick work for non IMG students (if I go straight to the NBME website)? Thanks.
I am trying to find out what the oasis trick is, would you help me please,
Thanks in advance,
Desesperate
Nevermind...PASSED BABY!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »