Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@@@@@@@@@@@@abuse of immigration law@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ - thurkee
.. good job guys
dear TH
there is no use banging ur head against the wall....... in the process to make them understand that its no use doing all this we end up saying unintentionally rude things .... any ways i have given up arguing

to all greencard holders and citizens congratulation on that letter .. hope u get more of those as well a interviews and even the match

and one request please dont keep posting the same message over and over again
i totally respect ur passion its commendable
but be considerate to those who dont have greencard or hib or j1 or f1 or even visitors visa just now.............................we are finding a small place for ourselves and this forum is a part of it we try to help each other thru this forum

a huge round of applause from all visaless imgs and thanks in advance to thurkee, chance ,change and likes

we insecure nongreencard holder imgs will really appreciate it

so u all are set to be the next president !!! Good that we have so many talented people around.

I admire ur thoughts Triplehelix,as usual. God bless u.
yes guest even i m trying to say the same thing
atlh waht do you mean by "better leave this world? Are you talking about violence? You know that violence of any kind is against the law? Explain to me what do you eamn by it or else I will report you to relevant authorities.
Do not need for congratulating us in a scarcastic way, just spend you time on things that you believe are right. Do not be negative, we are just talking about the implementation of immigration law. and are against no one.
Img s please come to US ,,,we need u badly ,dont have to have a visa ,,,u can get emergency exit and come to US and instead of being a resident its better to become a PD and you guys r the smartest ones and soon we need one of you as President ,,,so please come to US ,,only u guys can fix the economy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
these frustrations are felt in all places where the government encourages modern slavery!!!! - meaning migration of talented people from the poor / developing countries so that they could maintain their mastery over the rest of the world
those who make noises here are - people who
1. poor credentails - hence have failed to progress in life
2. as shown by their credentials - have LOW IQ - not sufficient enuf to understand why countries like US/ UK / Australia / Canada and so on encourages immigration

It's not out of love for Africa and Asia that these countries encourage immigration - its just that they are trying maintain their dominance - and they obviously cannot depend on their indigenous population, if they can claim to have one / 2nd generation immigrants like most of the hell mongers here

These second generation guys made noises in UK and they were famously called as
'WHITER THAN WHITES'. I hope u guys understand what I mean
To others - who suggesting these guys to improve their CV - be realisitc! they cannot do any better than this.

They need some help!!!!
abusive
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »