Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IU Methodist, fm - drresi123
thank you. 81/82/pass all 1st attempts. 88 step 3 on 2nd attempt. need visa. 2005 graduate. no research experience but about 2 years of externship experience.
great going lyndi,

good luck with your future.
great going lyndi,congratulation....do u kow if they offer more prematches position
can u tell me lyndi ...how did u know they will offer prematch to you?? did the program director talk to you too much??
i was told by the residents that they offer up to 4 prematch positions. to helpgod, i don't exactly know how i did not feel that i had prepared well for the interview and was a little nervous . As the interview day progress i started feeling really relaxed and felt comfortable with all the interviewers. the PD invited me to a dinner they were having for the resident that night so i got to meet all the residents and their spouses and faculty members. this was when i really thought it would be possible .

thanks
congrats, lyndi I have iv on dec 15 in iu methodist ind can u tell me what kind of questions they ask u any med ques or any other q ,who iv u and they invited me to pre iv dinner how was ur dinner exp pls u can email me at dr_samia
anyone else with a pre match offer ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »