Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Notes thread - bantig
Hi all,

I would first like to thank Neeraj and Arlete to post there notes as I have those. If its ok I will be posting links here to your notes or will send a mass email at the end of the week of these notes and all other notes to whoever requests them. If I dont hear from you or I do with your approval I will go ahead and post your notes.

So again please post all new notes here. OR email them to me at bgullapalli and I can either post them in a link here or do a mass email at the end of the week.
So request your notes!

I think the notes from Neeraj and arlete were excellent and think if we can all get together we can all help each other out..

thank you,

B
please send me a link or file at mitbwh at gmail dot com . i promise to mail five more people the notes.
My notes are here:
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=326721
If you want them on a file, please google and you'll get them. They are a compilation of many different sources, so it's OK for me if you spread them, no copyright issues. Good luck for everybody on step 3!
arlete u r the best and this is what we call lessons for others and as you can see that bantig is now following you. This is the attitue we need in all aspects of life. We dont know among us who is muslim, hindu, jew, christian or Budhist, we are just helping eachother because we have the most beautiful relationship on the earth that we are "HUMANS". keep it up friends.
Smile
Thanks Arlete,

the problem is we only have your notes here so far, and no one seems to be posting. I have Neeraj's notes also but think if people began to share we can all do each other well. I have just started making my own notes but they wont be ready until some time , but for people who have notes and would like to share, please post here and like i said I can post them here or email them from here.

I am surprised we have zero new contributions so far.
People are more concerned about the match process than studying for step 3 right now, I think. But they will eventually come around.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »