Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets do it my way! - sith
hello forum friends seems like the season of match is coming to its end. Most of us will remain unmacthed and lucky few will take their first step towards their dreams.

My idea is plain and simple lets get organized, united and work for securing a position for us in the next match.

1. Many of us are sitting in their homelands waiting to secure a visa sponsoring job in US. My research has shown that the good jobs are research oriented they sponsor visa and helps secure a match position.

2. Forum members residing in US can help us with this , they can collect CVs and circulate them in the universities for research positions.

3. Members who are matching can recommend US residing forum members for their current jobs.

Lastly i recommend we form a "Young doctors Youth forum" to help secure every one a job.
Please lets put aside all our differences like race, religion, immigrant status and work towards a better future.

We would need to elect 1. President
2. vice president
3. General secretary
4. 11 executive members

Are you with me forum members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where r smart forum memebers. we should really do something.
are people like me who are not young and are no longer youths welcome? maybe many people are not responding because like me, they do not fit into "young" and "youth"!
olowo
one should be young by heart and soul.......good luck
oh, dont get me wrong. I am young at heart, soul and looks. many people have sincerely mistaken me for a 22yr old which of course makes me blush (hehehehe)!!!
iam in for it lets get it going
sith, this is a great idea . in my opinion, the success of this idea depends on timing. now is not the time. most people are unsure of themselves. put up this post again in the match week, and those who are happy they have matched will respond in their optimism. right now, you can only call out the prematched people. just a suggestion, think about it.
great to know that people are enthusiaistic about this idea. And by young doc i mean who are new to the race of residency Wink and i agree you are as young as you want to be!!!

docz i agree the timing is a bit off, its just that i want to give hope to many like myself when there is no hope to see.

ill appreciate more suggestions. thankyou.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »