Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
irfankhan - iraniangirl
hi irfan,
can u send me ur notes pls.my email is dr.prajakta
really thankful for ur wonderful posts...they r really helpful..
responded...to taha..am actually doing an observership in which the physician under whom am doing it is kind enough to allow me to do a hands on examination on the patients,i do checking ekgs,to x rays,case discussions,almost everything...so i call it more kinda externship...well its for free for me,coz its a lady physician and she likes me alotttt.....lolz.
can you plz send me also
iselin90
thnk uuu
can u plz tell me how to counsel the patient with nose bleed
can u plz tell me how to counsel the patient with nose bleed
well nosebleed can be due to snorting of drugs or bleeding tendency or nose picking ,trauma,hypertension,tumor..so ur counseling depends a lot on what r ur differentials r and what u think it is,like if she uses cocaine,u can say to stop it,coz its causing her the problem of nose bleed,if she wants to join a rehabilitation program..etc..if bleeding tendency..ask her to hold her nose with 2 fingers with head held backwards..do it and show it to her.and u can also say bout using nasal spray like phenylephrine spray if nose picking ask her to stop doing that.if allergic,ask her to stay out of allergens and avoid them,and talk bout trying antihistamines and mast cell stabilizers...so u see ur counseling depends on what u think is causing nose bleed.

irfan.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »