Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Pathetic.... - carib
cool down man god is there to decide. lets do our job flawlessly and then point others. Lets be good people.
I AM A VERY PEACE LOVING GUY---- BELIEVE ME

ALL THESE RECENT EVENTS MADE ME MAD
WHY DO INNOCENT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE IN THIS WORLD......

INDIA NEVER ATTACKED ANY COUNTRY......BUT TIME AND AGAIN......THE BORDERING COUNTRIES HAVE DEMONSTRATED CROSS-BORDER ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE NEVER NEEDED !
SINCE INDEPENDENCE-

PAKISTAN HAS ATTACKED INDIA THRICE (and fortunately lost all 3 wars)

CHINA HAS ATTACKED INDIA ONCE (and fortunately lost that one too)

INDIA HAS NEVER ATTACKED ONCE ---- WE HAVE A LOT OF RESTRAINT
Is there any moderation left on this forum?

Seems like the moderator himself is the creator of these fake IDs who dont seem like doctors to me because if a doctor has this much hatred in their heart then they should rather get into Army and protect borders. Doctors job is to save lives. We are trying hard to get into residency. I have met bad people from every religion so please dont generalize. By the way I am not a naastik.

Good luck to all peace loving hindus, muslims, christians, buddhists, etc etc
i agree with u dr jholu there r many who are affected by the recent events but the problem is who terrorise and make the laws are not sitting on usmle forum to hear our advise or sentiments

its not that if we put our point of view its going to change anythin the ones who fanatic will remain the same way and the ones who dont relate to these events will get abusive and defensive so wats the point

infact we will just end up wasting our precious time over an argument and getting abusive

its only person who suffers or gets affected feel the pain and most of the people on this forum are not even close to where to these things happen so whatst he point

and yes unless we act professionally we r not going end up anywhere
so maintain decorum and lets help each other
@Jholutheone

We know how peace loving you are, did you thought we had left you??? i guess you were wrong.Watch how you spread peace out here coz you are known to spread racism and racial remarks for which we have definite proof. Dont try to be all pious now, watch what you speak out here...your number is up.
@drwho

abe maa ke lavde....madarchut.....chup kar gaaandu.....tu mere eidhar aa jaaa.....teri maa ko jaise chodaaa na....ussi tarah tere poore khaandaaan ko chod daloonga madarchut,.....

Pehle apni raandi maa ko sambhal ........badme mere baare main soch.....Jhaatuu........

Chutiya gaaandu !!!
All these things are really discouraging,am not pointing at anyone, one thing we should remember there is no one religion or culture that is better than the other,there are great people coming from every religion and culture and most importantly the reason why USA became a better nation is due to the same fact that this country has allowed great people from different religions and culture come to it and contribute to its growth.If you dont understand this simple fact and still biker about religion at this stage when u have decided to come to practice in this country then its basically de-evolutionary and feeble mindedness,so please dont start these things again let it go people.
carib,

may allah bless u...u know any thing abut union memorial
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »