Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kindly respond...worried - antidote22
I wished PD & PC "Happy new year" but they did not replied..I still have to go on interview...
what does it mean..are they not interested or they don't reply back at all
Dont worry about it...
Its a rare thing to see a reply from PD or PC..
This match is like DATING----You have to win That most beautiful girl for your life time or life partner-----you ask her to go for dinner---she didnot reply----will u leave at that stage---------or what will u do----

Do the same thing----even during IV----talk , talk and involve them in your talk----

Use the PARAPHRASING and other interview techniques----

if u were asked to APPROACH A CASE-----Do it EXACTLY AS CS exam case step by step-----tell them i need to ask more question to patient for history ----they will tell ok now I am your patient ----ask me-------YOU ARE DONE----HE IS YOUR SP-----ask him and Solve it-----if you are on right track--------and it is getting lengthy--------THEY WILL START DIRECTIING YOU IN RIGHT WAY FASTER

if u JUMP TO DIAGNOSIS-----Without asking full history or physical or D/d -----Than someone may not like that-----

I LEARNED THIS FROM MISTAKES-----I have finished 20 plus IVs and Still 15 more to go....
trust me----it is like that...
Thanks.....I already have interview from them next week.
Guide:::
just forget & go for the IV
or
contact them again
go for IV---
say goody goody stuff

Send thank you card with good HAND WRItten words on it
Send thank you email to everybody even the CAT and Dog of Program Coordinator----No one willl reply but everybody will read ---------------AND PUT IT IN YOUR FILE-----Yes-----your happy new year card will be IN YOUR FILE----

Ask for Second look in January end---or your time---

At end or middle of Jan-----Send another letter-----I finished all my IVs and I think this is the best program blah blah and blah----and ask for Second Visit.....

Now the girl has said YES for First Date-----if u win her in First----she will say yes for 2---and After 2 ----and this THanks card and all Letters and How much you care about her dad and mom amd bro -----( here all residents, program coordinator and other faculties)-----She will put you HIGHER ON THE LIST THAN THE A HANDSOME LOOKING RICH GUY ----WHO FLIRTS WITH EVERYONE BUT DONT LOVE HER

What do u say
Thanks parasanth...hope you have found your dream girl..beat of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »