Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't log into ECFMG IWA services - session en - maxell
Hi guys, I have been trying to login to ecfmg's IWA services to sign up for an exam -
I tried resetting my password a few times but I keep getting this error message and it's driving me crazy!

SESSION ENDED
For security purposes, you have been logged out for one of the following reasons:

* you chose to log out
* your session has expired
* you have not been authenticated
* you entered the incorrect password

I copied and pasted the correct reset password from my e-mail, and I still get this.
I tried using firefox and internet explorer, I deleted all my cookies and even reset and unplugged my modem - what the heck is going on??

I reset my password 3 times today and it still says this every time I enter the newly e-mailed password - what am I doing wrong?

I was able to login yesterday with no problems, and I was working on an application - and saved and logged out - today when I wanted to continue this and pay for it - I keep getting the same error message as above -

thanks for any input - ecfmg doesn't have a technical support line and they are closed right now to call
once it happened with me too..It would open in some other PC...I had to open it in different PC for about a month...I think it is ECFMG website's security issue with a particular ip address...
I tried resetting my password again - and tried on a neighbor's computer with a different IP address... I'm still getting this damn message when trying to log into either OASIS or IWA....
my neighbor's computer has never been on ecfmg's before...
may be you are using firefox try internet explorer it works
sorry buddy, I tried using firefox and internet explorer on 2 separate PCs from my home. I also used my neighbor's pc on from their connection at their place with firefox and internet explorer too... same message...

i am able to reset the password every time but the same error message as above shows Sad
i sent an e-mail to info@ecfmg.org - but looks like i need to call them... just driving myself crazy to figure out what is causing this... never had a situation like this before.... thanks for your replies though!

call them dude..they fixed it for me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »