Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
those who iv at ..........pls reply - usmlephobia
Hi friends, I request people who attende IVs at coney island, RBMC and JCMC......did u get any positive responses. I know may people got prematched at these hosp.................
Can you people who got IV in jan tell me if u had any positive response from PD or PCs so far. I dont have many IV and am very new to all this process... PCs are getting pised of me when i call them for some help............. I think i am fired from their lists........... pls anyone add on this post....
my .2,

1- Relax, annoying the PC is the last thing u want to do. They are already busy as it is.
2- The norm is that the communication from prog to applicant is minimal at the best of cases. If they want you it could be one of these,
a-Offer you a pre match
b-Send you a "I love u, rank me high" type of email in February or late January.
c-Tell you nothing.
Programs sometimes respond to thank you emails with a generic "Good luck blah blah" don't read much into them they are worthless. Regarding RBMC watch out for that place, The resident I spoke with got a call in February talking about ranking them high, sorry about the other ones I don't know. I know a friend which the PC thought he was being rude to her and wrote a big DNR (do not rank) on his file, so chill out and let the process unfold itself, harassing a PC is not going to get u higher in the ranking list.

GL
thank you yesi.
i was asking her help regarding email add of residents ands chief residents and she gave me wrong,so i was confused did she do that wantedly.
I just don't want to create bad impression on myself by annoying them thats y am so concerned about her attitude. I don't expect any thing positive but neither negative..........
thanks .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »