Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it like this for everyone !! - gidoc2012
I've interviewed at 12 places for IM and FM and no program director has written me back or said during the interview that they liked me or didnt like me...........is it like this for everyone in the midwest....i mean i've gotten some thank you cards, and second look invites, but I thought during the interview they told you if they liked you
do the PD's send you emails or something a month after IV or is it all just blind luck on the match
I think that even if they said good thinks about you nothing is definitive until the match (or after a prematch was signed of course). I know a guy that had good expectations after ivs and then those programs did not rank him high. GL
Sometimes we dont get to hear anything,some times we do.. , but match is the most definite answer.
I was told in 2 interviews that I am a "competitive candidate" or would be a "good fit" but I know from experience that verbal things like this are not worth anything.
Hi gidoc-did u interveiw at hennepin county IM in midwest by any chnace?
i was told, i am an excellent candidate ----we will consider u very seriously and you have been the best candidate so far we interviewed, please consider us in match. How can i sell my program to u?
One PD wrote me as following, please tell me how you feel about the reply.
Dear Dr.xxx
Thank you for your lovely email. It was a pleasure meeting you aas well and know that you will do well in our profession. WIshing you the best for 2009 and hoping to work with you in the future.
Best,

XXX

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »