Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bergen Psychiatry - jph2007
usmleuser,
if the other program is good take it. Bergen is good but its lots of work...i mean when I asked the residents they said they worked twice what other programs do.
Other then the work its good.
It is true that they have given their prematches......what I heard that they had 2 positions left one goes in the mach and the other goes prematch tht still available and probably that was the one u were offered.
hey garam khan

thanx
hey usmleuser, i agree with garamkhan regarding the workload at Bergen...the resident told me/us the same thing...if you think the other program is better than Bergen, take their offer...
hey usmleuser, pls let us know what you decided or your decision...which prematch offer did you accept? thanks!
Cancellation of Interview

Dear Applicant,

I regret to inform you that our program needs to cancel your interview based on the fact that our program has fulfilled our resident needs. Thank you for your interest and we wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Joel Reed, Coordinator
Psychiatry Residency Training Program

--------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may
contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information
intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments
without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the
contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or
federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such
information. Although this email and any attachments are believed
to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Bergen Regional Medical Center, LP
for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. "Our
patients and residents are at the H.E.A.R.T. of everything we do."
I got this email from the program few days before my interview scheduled for last week. Got to learn that they are still interviewing candidates as of today. Something is obviously wrong......
I have an interview scheduled there and I didn't receive that letter...by the way, I am planning on canceling that interview, they already gave all their pre-matches and will just leave 1 seat open for match...considering they interview 100 candidates, doesn't seem worth it
wolverine9, can you give me an idea when your interview is scheduled, I would like to travel down there and know what asking is going on.
oops exactly, not asking...
....I just got to understand that they invited over 100 candidates and have just a handful of very strong candidates left now to fill up 1 position through the match and another through pre-match. Good luck to you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »