Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am again so confused - nucleusruber
the prog where i want match told me that they will take 3 people, now in the nrmp website the quota says only 1. what should i do?
It means they have given 2 out of 3 as pre-match positions
but they told that they do not give prematches, that is why i am confused.
well buddy, u have 2 options, either u rank them or u don't.. i mean out of 1 position, u have to realize that they will rank for only 1 spot, and if u feel u did well ther, well rank them first then if u really want to go there, it is 'supposed' to work in our favor, this whole match process..

now if they said they dont give prematch or do, who knows.. this is as much a game for us as it is for them, so who knows.. it's like candidates who say 'this is my first choice' to every program, so that's a game, rite? i mean i dont think programs know who to believe as nor do applicants.. as crazy as it has become, u have to decide to rank them or not.. that's the best u can do.. good luck buddy!
Yes nucleusruber, I understand your frustration and disappointment. Programs do tell that they dont give pre-matches but sometimes if they see a worthy candidate they might offer.
Well, it happens. last year in a program I IVed with, from the start of the day to the end the PD repeated many times that all their seats go to the Match. But by the end of season they have given 9 out of thie 24 seats in prematch.
i am same concern here ....i applied to some program and now they offfer only little less position for match .i am just screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gagag!!!!! i am mad!!!! I am crazy ....hehehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »