Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
student clerkship with fmg affordable - dr_tia
have you seen "Saw", the movie. that's exactly what is going to happen this weekend to a guy named Zack, who claims to be a dean for fmg america. they cheat, lied and stole my money and many others. now they are going to pay with blood. a top gang leader is taking action right now. watch out fmg america, i'm not going to rest until i find you all of you and punish you stupid evil rats.
thugs.. theyre all thugs..
Gogo,

They r indeed frauds. They charge close to 1500 bucks for three weeks' accommodation. That too it is shared with one or two of others. No heat during winter or cool air during summer. The total cost for housing for a month comes to around 2000$ for a shared small room which is more than Manhattan!!!!!!!! Their website has a new testimonial. This is very typical in the sense that the students are required to give one by the time the first session is over. This is under pressure and I bet the poor girl who gave the testimonial on 01-24-09 had to under pressure. She must be alone in the dorm as now is a slack season. Barry boy must have hounded her 24/7 and forced her to give a testimonial. Email the ones who have written a testimonial and they tell you the truth. This man must be sent to GITMO.
bump
bump
bump
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

IMGs themselves to blame for the loss of their money. Those IMGs who are looking for the short cuts will loose money for sure. There are "cheaters" all over the world. If you can't figure out who is genuine Vs who is cheater then it is your fault and NOT THE CHEATER'S fault. These are all very sophisticated cheaters. Be careful and say NO to all these services and NOT just FMGAMERICA.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »