Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what can u do if u dont pass ur usmle steps? - hopeless_now
thanks so much userwag
is this agency in new york only.
Hey man sorry about your result. I could only imagine your pain. Although I am unable to offer you any advice at this time as I am awaiting my test result anxiously. I am sure there are lot of wonderful people out here on this forum. Hopefully, you will get some advice that serves your best interests. Don't loose your heart. Stay strong man! god almighty will be to your help sooner than later. I will get back to you once I get my result. Good luck and I am sure you will pass this exam this time around.
New York-New York City - Chart Reviewer (LPN or RN)
Chart Reviewer (LPN or RN) The Chart Reviewer performs medical record reviews to determine quality of care, identify quality issues and assure compliance with medical record standards and regulatory mandates. They will work collaboratively with insurance providers and educate them on all aspects of medical record review criteria including QARR. The Chart Reviewer will also coordinate onsite reviews and communicate regularly with members, regulatory agencies etc. This position involves 90% field travel. RNs, LPNs, and FMGs will be considered. Associates or Bachelors Degree and 1-2 years nursing experience is required. Previous chart review experience is a plus. Must have basic computer knowledge including proficiency w/ Microsoft Word. Candidate must have own transportation and a valid driver's license. Ideal applicant must have superior communication skills (both verbal & written) to communicate effectively with providers, members and staff. Attention to detail required. Please email resumes to ikramer@winstonstaffing.com

Position type: Chart Review Nurse
Salary:
Contact information

Ivy
Fax:
Email: ikramer@winstonstaffing.com

do u have there fax number...i can fax them
i am gonna email them too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »