Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Doctors please spare two minutes to watch this - drkinjaldesai
video,,,,,you will associate the struggles of your life with this guy .......somewhere down the road of your life.........I have and i realize why i am so strong no matter what i have where i am right now and where i shall be in the near future,,,,,,,,,,,just one thing that i am always thankful to god for what he has given me today and for what he has in the past and what he will in the future,,,,,,,,,coz any day and any moment there will be millions of people better than me and worse than me,,,,,,,,,than why not praise the lord who has given you atleast this much, It cant get worse than this,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please watch this video..................

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going...trong.html
thanks
Thank you! It's very touched.
thanks kinjal
very nice one kinjal
thanks my friend..........it was a real eye opener.....time to stop cribbing and have some gratitude for good things which happened just like that.....God blessed with so many billion things.....we never asked / prayed....just took it for grangted and still daily we ask for more and more and more.....feel bad if our wish is not granted.....time to thank God for every thing...both big and small.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »