Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent heart-attack opinions needed - kcboy
dear sir/madam sorry for disturbing.
this morning a close friend of mine received a call from her mom knowing that her father was being admitted to the hospital due to heart attack. he was not breathing and had no heart beat for 1 hour and 40 minutes after he was fainted. the doctors tried 3 times to recovered his heart beat and he is now still in ICU unconsciously. doctors said that his eyes has reaction to the pen light. his heart beat is weak and they said even if he wakes up he might lost his memories. in this kind of situation will most of the patients recover?
i need a little advices and opinions. thank you very much. appreciate it. thank you.
I am so sorry to hear that ... My deepest sympathies to you and the family of the patient ... If there was no heart beat for this long period of time, it is unlikely that the patient will ever wake up. i am sorry, but i dont want to give you any false hope. Be strong ...
thank you so much newspeak.. appreciate that..
yes what newspeak said is right.......be prepared
Sorry to hear that.
I do not believe that he had no heart beat for 1 hour 40 minutes. If that was the case he would have died before reaching the hospital. What do you mean by the "heart beat is weak"? do You mean low heart rate(bradycardia). The fact that his eyes react to light is an encouraging news.
If he makes it, the quality of lifemay not be great. Depends on which part of the brain is damaged.

Do not give up.
Praying does not hurt. Keep praying for the best.

thank u so much..
the latest news is the doctors said that he has no chances of waking up as no blood and oxygen are going into his brain.. but a famous fortune teller said he will wake up in 3 weeks time.. i really dont know and dont dare to say anything but at least the family members can eat something now and even after 3 weeks or later he doesnt wake up at least they are not as pain as now.. thank u so much i really appreciate it..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »