Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone please please guide me. - saimaom
can anyone guide me?i got 390 in nbme 5 online this week and had got 410 in nbme 2 a month ago.this is my first attempt.Im an IMG.i got 58% in kaplan cummulative score.
i just postponed my exam for 3 weeks and subscribed uw.
will i be able to raise my score in 3 weeks.i hope for a good score....around 90 may be ....am i being stupid to dream that big???im very desperate.can anyone please guide me.
please someone answer...im gona hav a nervous breakdown
the dictum goes, u can only be as good as u think u are, its not a big deal, give it ur best shot, and give it soon, rarely has ny1 benefitted 4m postponements, ur always back at square one at the end of the day. be confident, just say I CAN DO IT, dont think of the rest......

thanks y2j...u r the only one who spared the time to reply to me....im really really very nervous.
Do all of UW, you are bound to increase your raw score in 3 weeks atleast by 50 points. Revise FA. Good Luck
hey jam 1729 thanks so much for replying.....i feel good.i just started uw...u mean doing it will help improve my score? I have never done FA...isnt it too late to start now?i have my own notes though....should i read them or shud i do first aid...please advise.
If you have spent time with your notes, then your familiarity at this point is most with these notes. FA might help you consolidate information but if you are not used to it, there is no other book as frustrating as First Aid. Do chunks of UW in subject-wise/system wise TEST mode, read and annotate your notes. Aim for a 65% on UW tests and you should be good.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »