Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fmgamerica is great - yellowfever
its futile trying to make docs out of primates for a minimal fee
fmgamerica is doin a great job

This is the news, I was a client of fmgamerica I paid over 4,000 dollars and explained to them my situation released all my documents, to them and told them I could only stay in my state. They reviewed my documents said everything looked good and sent me to a cosmetic dermatologists private practice to work on lasers? I paid for a family practice externship. The doctor said somebody called and offered him a free employee in exchange for a character letter. I later found out I did not even qualify to apply for the state I had requested for. Now I'm not a simple victim, I have been in contact with every law and legal agency and we are working very hard on our case, if you are also a victim and would like to be a part of this email us at fmgjustice.

This is a serious case, and yes fmgamerica is not in the US it is located in Israel, please send us an email stating how you paid them where you sent your check and copies of all emails back and forth. Also go to your bank and find out where your check was cashed.

Complain to your bank that this was a fraud money is generally insured. If you paid by credit card call your credit card company and demand your money back they will support you no matter how long ago.

Email us fmgjustice
thz for the info, helpmestep3..

i think it wud be impossible to get ur money back unless u report ur case to some authorities.. feel sorry for you

goodluck
I TOLD YOU THEY'RE LIERS AND DISHONEST!!!
i think u guys shud form a group and sent a complaint to police..
don't worry, the police and law don't work. i already paid some of gangster friends to do the job. this is the only efficient way. just keep watching the news. something is going down soon.
Forgiveness I think that is a very strange statement, we are very active we have spoken with the BBB the public defenders office and have 2 law enforcement officers working with us now for 6 months. If anyone would like help email us at fmgjustice
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »