Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scramble- PDF file to make it small and effective - spssps
when we make PDF file, should we send the Cv only or add all the certificates/documents/lors?
If we add CV, Personal statement,MSPE, transcript,Ecfmg certi., usmle score report every thing with LORS it will be around 25 pages and a very large PDF file
Anyone who tried this in previous scramble, what was the experience and what was the solution for that? aNY SUGGESTIONS/
180 views, no suggestion,strange.........
/???
Use ERAS to send all your documents. That's the best and fastest way. Usually PDs don't like big attachments in email. Either call them and tell your profile simple and short msg or prepare your profile in one page and send it through email and wait for the response. In either case it's very very rare you will get a response from the other side. You or anyone shouldn't go through this. Most of the seats get filled by AMGs. I hope you will match.
Thanks timetosleep..I think u r right, I will match and I don't have to go thru this.. Yes,
let me think positive, I have done well in IVs ..forget all the unnecessary tension and for me its time to sleep now..
someone suggested me to use adobe program to convert scan documents to PDf and make file small, anyone any exp. with these?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »