Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which s more helpful 4 residency GRE MPH observers - nik69
hi guys. i m an IMG. finished with step 1 recently. but i m confused as i heard now a days its difficult to get a residency only with good scores in steps. we need backup like any usa degree or LOR. any one in the forum have an idea which ll be better and more helpful to secure a residency... joining a MPH after GRE or any other master's programme after GRE or observerships/research/externship. or should i go directly after step 2.
please guys i need your valuable suggestion, i m very confused what to do?

thanks in advance
I think you are right.Just focus on getting good scores.I have passed usmle step3 and still waiting for residency,equally I will be finishing MPH by end of the year.
can anyone tell me how long is MPH for, and do u have to take any exam for it prior to enrolling ,thanks
But how are you going to pay the tuition fee for the program. I know most of them are 1 yr course but problem is the funding.
The thing is that I've been accepted by few uni for the MPH but I've no fund. I ask them for funding but no fund is availabe.
would apreciate your positive responses.
You can apply for fafsa,college loan or grants.Talk to the school financial aids for help.I,m using GI Bill because of my 5 yrs serice in the Army in pursing MPH.
My dream, I'm not sure what your Immigration status is, but if you have a green card or you are Citizeen , then you can easily apply for financial aid. you mentioned about a one year MPH program, can you tell us which one is, because most of the program I checked are 2 years. And is GRE a must to get in the MPH program?
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »