Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody srambled?? - freud
it's hell here...no answer on fone calls...it's kaotic!
If you happen to live close to a program, just walk-in and try ur luck! I know it's misearble over the fone..GL
i know how u feel.. my wife went through the same thing... people ask me how she scrambled.. it was luck and God.. can't give any other reason.. just be aggressive..
Same for me. No one answers. What do we do? They still seem to have alot of positions available. Do we just submit our stuff on ERAS and just hope for a phone call?
Sometimes when they don't answer, it could be either; that they have already filled their positons or have someone in their mind already or by rare chance they might actually be going over the ERAS applications genuinely..Just keep calling..you might get through..try faxing them ur basic info and highlight your strong points on the resume, which might get them to see your ERAS application..
guys...it's wafull...I know many of us r online and on the fone..some pg's said they dont have the postion alghout it is unfilled for us on NRMP...some left the office...I think I will leave it to GOD..I applied through ERAS...the closest pg's to me is at 4 hours...so no way I will make it....GL to all!
guys...it's wafull...I know many of us r online and on the fone..some pg's said they dont have the postion alghout it is unfilled for us on NRMP...some left the office...I think I will leave it to GOD..I applied through ERAS...the closest pg's to me is at 4 hours...so no way I will make it....GL to all!
anybod got a position yet through scramble??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »