Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all pakistanis - bioring
AOA, congrats to all who have matched, is there any one who is applying for H1 visa from pakistan. can u tell what docs u will need and do u have to send the oroginal ones to the lawyer.
any output is appreciated. GL to all.
join the club..
im still in search of the same answer,,
i think we have to wait for the contract the package sent by the program has the details of documents and procedure required for visa processing!!

when are u receiving the contract? which program have u matched?
Wsalam, hey I am in Pakistan and waiting for the contract from the programs .. Lets help eachother through whole process on H1b application ..

My program is going to file application for H1 for me but I need to pay them premium process fee. So if anybody knows what kind of documents we need to send to program, he/she should share here ..

Also how can I send premium fee to program sitting here in Pakistan .. Are they going to accept Pakistani bank check or Bank draft or Cashier check ?? or I need to pay them by check of american bank ??

Will appreciate help .. we came so far, lets pass this last hurdle.
I also need to tell you that H1b premium fee is payable to ''Department of Homeland security'' which is basically US immigration department. So if anybody can tell that they will accept Pakistani bank check or Cashier Check or Bank draft ??
applying from pakistan go to the site of us embassy pakistan and click H1 temporary worker section.you will get all the info required.
Send the copy of documents no originals to lawyer.
Dont wait until the program sent you the contract.As applying from here is a time consuming thing so time is of essence now.Ask your program do they have their own attorney or you need to hire one.If you do then ask from the resdients working which one to hire and start the paper work asap.Go for premium processing .Send the money to lawyer he/she will make the check payable to uscis.You can send the money to lawyer through western union or online if its a big firm using your credit card.
I will say push for the paper work as if you start now you will have your petiton approved in late april and then applying at embassy for iv takes 2-3 weeks and then the cursed security clearance i wish you dont stuck in it so keeping these in mind tell your program you need to get all the paper work done asap
Bump ..
i appreciate the in put,
we should keep it up.
mrstone, can u tell wat premium processing means. and at which point of the application do u decide for it.
and dayzey, I think it is better to directly contact the respective dept.
the payment should be possible by western union and credit card.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »