Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apartment/furniture Boston near MGH available July - aussieboston
Hi,
Are you moving to Boston? Having trouble organising where you will live once you arrive here? My husband and I moved here from Australia last June and now we are ready to move on again... .... take over the lease on this apartment and purchase our furniture for cheap.... we can send you heaps of photos and provide as much info as you want on the area.
We are moving out of our fabulous apartment at the end of June / early July 09. We moved here after our friends who previously worked at Massachussetts General Hospital moved on. It is within walking distance to MGH and close to all sites, subways, downtown attractions and restaurants. Rent is currently $2410 per month and includes air conditioning and water charges. We furnished the apartment with items mostly from ikea.... all brand new.
We can provide lots of photos for anyone interested in the apartment or our furniture which we would sell for cheap!
This is an easy option for an international resident to secure a comfortable, clean, modern apartment prior to arrival in the US. We found this method much better than staying in a hotel and paying $200+ per night while searching for a nice place and competing with locals also seeking an apartment. I can speak to the building manager and arrange him to contact you with the lease details (just as he did for us). The building has a website.... devonshireboston.com
Sounds expensive!! Are you aware that an average resident gets between 2500 and 3000 $ per month?
Im guessing you are in one of the "places" : hamilton place etc. did you know one can live in a comfortable one bedroom for 1500 usd?

I guess matching into the partner sprogram gives people such a high that they rent an apartment just opposite it !

cheers

PS: this is not craigslist.
oh, you are not even at one of the "places" youre not even on the red line!! renter beware
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »