Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need female study partner kaplan & uw from 8-12pm - bluee
Hi Friends , i was trying to do things by my self but not able to stay focus and things r going very slow which is making me feel deppressed . i was suppose to take my exam in end of march but was not ready 100%. .. took nbme .. the score was heart broken .. did so much silly mistake for that i postpond my exam . my eligiblity period is good for May 30th . so i really need a female study partner in the morning with whom i can do kaplan and at the same time can discuss qs about that sys .. if any one interested pl do email me at mybluee72 or can add me in ur skype my id mshawkat..... hope we can help each other .. and get through this exams ..... good luck .
i just wanna tell u that u have to choose a date as soon as possible...
as i was checking few days ago and i found that few days were left where i live
i don`t want to scare u ....make another assessment and based on the result...estakheree and reserve a day...
isA u wil do great at the test
GL
hi friends..

all those giving exam in may and june first week please assemble here.
i am an indian female having my exqm rt in this time period.

my skype is - step1step1

good luck to all.

this is my skype id - mystep1step1
i can join in ,but i am not taking the test in may.I am planning somewhere in Aug-Oct. Have done a gross reading , listened to almost all dvds except anatomy, which I am doing now.Have once done the downloaded UW Ques.
So, if u guys think I am on the right boat I can join in. Skype ID same as the forum.
blee plz check your email.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »