Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did anyone match in UMDNJ? - desi
hi,
did anyone match here...i'v heard they don't take IMG,is it true?
i dont see why? the PD himself is an IMG... i would be surprised if that is true...
UMDNJ-Camden rejected alot high-scorer IMGs at the beginning of september

I believe this program is not IMG-friendly
I went to UMDNJ/RWJ new brunswick... but know little about the others (camden, piscataway, newark, etc).
NJ is the state that has the most IMG's, in the nation along with NY and Illinois, according to some sources...,? how come UMDNJ is not accepting them... any ideas?
i think camden im program is now getting applications from us grds so they are tryng to keep imgs away eventhough the pd is img,
Hello every body,

Ihad done my observership in camden,and yes the PD is IMG but surprisingly there were lot of AMG's in the interview and lot from saint george university,My interview went very well the PD even talked to me that he is going to rank me high but the end result idid not match...coz had only 2rankings on my ROL.iwas depressed for 2days but i think camden is taking more AMG's then IMGlot of students from RWJ school do rotations here and when they dont match in thier top choice ,they fiil the remaining spots coz they come to know about it first..i think its difficult for IMG's with out personal connections.Surprisingly i dont see any body in this forum getting matched there!!!
hey res2005,
can u tell me how to get observership in a hospital.
my email is mecurious77
u'r input will be very helpful,
thanks in advance.
my friend who is an img matched at umdnj camden.
Hey raj,

can you please share your friends credentials??did he do any obsevership there ??at least if they are taking IMG's imight try next year there.iknow its very competitive though,olot of poeple complain about the place as the area is not so good.Iwould appreciate if you can give me an response.thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »