Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preperation for the CS exam - arobertbrunelle
Greetings!
I am an American Advanced Life Support Paramedic, who later became a Physician Assistant (emergency medicine). Since 1995, I have been successfully teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), primarily in South-East Asia after gaining my teacher certification from the University of California-Berkeley. I have primarily been focusing on the Medical and Aviation fields.

Over the past 2+ years, I have successfully helped prepare many IMG candidates for the USMLE Step 2 CS exam. By applying my proven English communication skills teaching methodologies (Step by Step® ) and focusing intensely on communication and interpersonal skills , my students have achieved a high rate of success. All study is done one on one with me via the internet (Skype or Yahoo Messenger), which reduces the cost, offers convenient scheduling, and allows each class to be customized for each student.

In addition, I also cover the most common layman descriptive terms and American slang/idiomatic expressions most likely to be used during the SP encounters, as well as any other possible culturally related issues the student may have. I have successfully prepared candidates from China, Columbia, India, Korea, U.A.E. and Vietnam.
I would like to help YOU “ so, if you are looking for a quality, proven preparation program for the CS exam, please contact me at: arobertbrunelle.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Very truly yours,
Arthur R. Brunelle
Step by Step American English Learning Center, Inc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »