Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i m pregnant again... ono... - ctscanmri
She is 42 yo now. Her previous pregnancies were morn than 15 years ago. I don't think it will provide any help for her.

She is pregnant now, even her daughter just delivered a baby. Obviously she doesn't want to have another baby right now . But the major concern here is to go for abortion or not. But Catholic prohibit any abortion! That is why she needs help. So first you need to know her religion belief and to solve her problem she faces.
lolZZZZZ you are kidding stepcs123!! better joke of day so far!
sorry I made a mistake.

I am confused with this case.

I just read a similar case again in Graber's book.

actually Abortion is not justified under any circumstances in Roman Catholic doctrine. But many Catholic believe abortion is morally wrong. So in this case, you need to undersant her religon relief first! Right?

any comments are welcome!!!

I hate ethics question!!
ok stepcs123.....You as doctor need to explain all the possible treatments to a patient even termination of pregnacy(better term).You 're doctor in the office...Are y sure that every patient you will ask about religion?.... never....you offer treatment then if patient sayBig GrinOC I'm (whatever religion).... So the patient has the righ to refuse or accept the tretament you're not here to jugde....even if she is Catholic as y said she need to know all her options included termination of pregnancy.... if she need coulseling you send her to a social work........

About pregnacy 15 years ago....Mothers out there can tell that they never forget if there were a complication in their pregnacy...PMH(past medical history) is important in any case even in common cold....
thank you! it is very helpful!!!
I feel the answer should D. Past Hx is the most IMP than any other issues here...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »