Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info abt programs. - rupashi
Hello everybody,
I will be trying for 2006 match and i am interested in pediatrics.I want to know what sites will give me information about the minimum requirements of the program like USMLE scores,USCE reqd or not etc etc.I didn't find this info on FREIDAonline .Can anyone suggest other useful links and sites for information about the programs.
Thanks.
Hi rupashi,
I matched in peds this year. and my personal opinion is to email or call(if you are in US) the programs and ask them their requirements. It is more reliable than any of the other info on websites.
Good luck.
Thanks docsetty for replying..actually I have cleared both step 1 and 2 and have enough time before i actually start applying and e-mailing programs so i was thinking of collecting some info thru some sites before the actual application procedure starts.Can anyone tell me abt such sites please.thanks
anyone please tell abt sites which give info abt requirements of various programs?!?!?!?!
u can get a whole lot of info on www.ama-assn.org.good luck.wot are ur scores wen do u plan for match and csa?i too have cleared step1 and2ck.doing MD final yr,obg.maybe we can benefit from each other Smile
docsetty,

congrats. wanted ped nut did not match this year. any advice for me. scores 84/78/csa.
thanks.
Hi maggie,thanks.my scores are 99/99.plan to take CS in june in chicago and planning for 2006 match..which specialty are u interested in?are you taking step 3 too before applying?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »