Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIA patient---Can i drive now? - finalbattle2009
TIA patient---Can i drive now?
what should br the ans.....
"Mr ... I understand your concern and I am happy you asked this questions. As a concerned physian I will advice you not to drive at this moment. We will have to run some tests like the blood and imaging tests to know if you are at risk of having another TIA attack or other complications like stoke. Once the results of the tests are back I will give you a call and we could talk about this based on the options results of the tests. Does that answer your question"
thanks Irfan...what if pt says---will TIA interfere with my driving?
first explain TIA is within 24 hour attack - but just to be safe i`ll recommend you to call a friend or family member to drive you home ......i`ll run those tests --shit

I Assume you`ve taken history but he is driver or some public transporter then no he is not allowed to ever drive by himself unless cleared by doc - you`ll know by occuption
well, Mr...TIA is dangerous bcs it may cause temporary impairment of ur consciousness or ur muscles strength .so i absolutely recommend u till definit DX and Tx ,not to drive.
r u crazy or what ......why u discussing exam challanging questions here . this website is under continuous surviellance by ecfmg , some people have been debarred ( what i heard) becoz of this , this is united states , they can track you anywhere
you r "violating d confidentiality" before appearing in exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »