Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding form 186 - mlemom
I have cleared step1 and step 2 cs and currently planning to sign up for step 2. Recently I got an email saying my form 186 is invalidated and i need to resend all the paperwork and will be allowed to register for step 2 only after my graduate status is verified from my medical school.
However on oasis it says "medical education credentials received and verification is pending"...does it mean my school has sent it?
What should I do now?
1) hope that my status will be verified and do only the online part of IWA for step 2
2) resend all the paperwork, wait for status to be verified all over again and then sign up for exam .....will lose one yr that way!!

Please help...not able to get through to ecfmg via email or phone

Please someone??
verification pending means ur medical school hasnt sent ur transcripts to ecfmg. so first contact ur medical school to send the verification as early as possible then when u will apply for the exam u can send a notarized form 186 to ecfmg because now its invalid

Look mlemon if u live in US it is much better call and talk to them. I just called them on friday.
here is what i understand. if they have not received your primary source verification, which i i think is your degree, you can reprint the the 186. It has part A & B so the first part u will get it signed by notary public and send it to your school. then your schol dean will sign it, i think it shoul be part B, and send it directely to ECFMG.... so u should act now and do this. the other documents u sent will still work and i am sure u can take ur exam in about 6 wks time.it is just that they have new form of 186.
hope it helps,
hi i vethe information bt tht issue im facing the same prb u dun ve to take tension add me on yahoo ill tell uy the details,cuse i ve all the info bt tht isuue
ma id is doctordevil93
Ive got the same document and asked my parents to know why my academy didn't send information about me....but variant about 186 form sounds good for me. Where I could reprint 186 form A and B....on site they say I llget this form after my online aplication will be done. But I sent it long time ago.......How to get this form again. And this was onli 1 part in the form...never heard about A and B part
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »