Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crash course for cs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - chris
new to forum, sat ck yesterday, have cs in 2 weeks. - havent done asny specific work for it yet and cant get a kaplan course.

Does anyone have any good advice for how to prepare for it in 2 weeks - best book (just one if possible) best methods etc. - I graduated 3 years ago and have two years of recent E.R. residency experience in the UK (we do things a little differently) so my diagnostic capabilties and history taking shouldnt e a problem.

Im just a little worried about US communicsation and examination protocol - everyone does it differently and as Im sure lots of you will realise in E.R you get into bad habits of doing things your won way - quickly and efficiently - rather than perfectly according to the USMLE marking criteria!

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated

cheers
come on guys - i know you are all busy but you are all preparing for th ecs - someone musty have the time and heart to give me a bit of avise even if its in the negative.

please - i am completely new to the clinical system in usa and cs exams so i could really do with soem basic advise

i have given plenty back to this forum in terms of step 1 and step 2 experience, - someone throw me a frickign bone eh

cheers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »