Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took My Exam Yesterday at LA - sandra007
Hello Everyone

I took my exam yesterday at LA center. I feel so depressed because i did not finish first case as i ran out of time and did not counsel the patient.

I will advice all the people taking their exam to be very precise and up to point. In my first case i did not manage my time well, hence could not cousel. After that I finished all the cases well in time, not sure if I will pass though because of the first case.

I will be happy to answer if any one has any questions or queries about the exam and LA center in specific
tanx for exam ,,,,ill pray for you.....
Thanks for the tip. I hope you will pass your exam.

I need one favor can you please send me the cases with this e-mail address. kebra_hanu.

thank you again

I will tell you guys that all the cases are from First aid and UW. Its not important to know exactly what the cases are, its important to have a universal approach for every case. Its not an exam of your medical knowledge, its more a test of your time management and communication skills
thanks for posting ur experience..wish u all the best of result..are the SPs cooperative in LA? I am afraid of the pe time..vl thr be enough? v need to be precise rgt?
Very precise with the PE. DON'T TOUCH ANY PART THAT DOES NOT NEEDS TO BE TOUCHED. One it will save you time and second these SPs are subjected to repeated PE so i think they appreciate if you are very precise with your PE

Some SP are very cooperative and they would be happy with your management. Some are not that cooperative ( ones with apparent distress like the ones who come to ER).
so sandra007, if in case of abd pain in rgt iliac fossa..i vl start with the examination of the abd...if i feel i have time,only then i vl proceed and exam the lungs and the heart(ausc alone)..true?
continuing with brainstem query if we dont do cvs or lung exam then in pt notes should we write cta b/l or s1 s2 audible?
I heard that heart, lung and abd. auscultation is a MUST
thanx for sharing ur experience sandra...
i have heard from many candidates who could not finish their first case n passed....
mostly people are unable to finish first case..
so u will pass
but could u please send me the cases at drmanu97
my exam is in LA..
thanx in advance n gud luck for ur result....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »