Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low scores! Don't be discouraged! - matha
ahhh, mr. docrunaway. The question is, where is that low score cuttoff?
docrunaway,do not be a killjoy.never tell people to give up.u are not telling the truth.there has been countless testimonies from people with all kinds of scores which u call low(even when these are passing scores)who have matched.for u matching appears to be the most important thing in this world.u can match and be thrown out.encourage people and never tell anyone to give up.u are not GOD.MATHA TNX FOR AN ENCOURAGING POST
I think that many people create histories and then share them here!!! I think that the application process is very competitive and it's really really difficult for students/doctors with low scores!

BUT Never, Never, Never give up!!! I also know about many friends with failing score, no clinical experience in US and with residency. Maybe not in Yale or Coulmbia, maybe not in NYU, but in some community programs associated to universities and also with fellowship!

So, like me, let's move forward, I got 80 step 1 and know working for great score!!!!

Congrates.
i feel very tense, and i have a few Qs, can u email me on rinde11
I appreciate your help

I presume in life we should put our trust in God & never give-up, docrunaway which quotation is your source, the bible encourages not to give up same is the Quran & other secular book s rather than breaking & distrupting people's view and trust in God especially HOPE which is most vital to succeed in life ; if you with God nothing is impossible you're not God so you can start telling people to give-up on hope .........pls kindly avoid that .

God will help us all to achieve our dreams & aspirations
To all you philosophers out there creating false hopes and quoting various religious tomes, it's your money, waste it as you see fit. I repeat and reaffirm that already stated: your low scores will be a source of your anxiety for a long time to come. Instead, you would be well advised to cut your losses and select a career plan B. Remember, although hope is the last thing to die, program directors, this forum, ERAS, NRMP, and ECFMG will all do an excellent job of speeding the process along.
hi Matha
Give me ur Email please ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »