Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took NBME 2... - drjani
Hi guys,

I took NBME 2 today and score 370..My exam is on july 16 and i cannot postpone it....

can anyone give meadvise how can i improve my score??I am taking kaplan new q bank...

I had taken UW last yr,and made some notes...do u think i should take UW again??

or just keep doing kaplan?

please help me .i am so confused...

god bless u!!!
honestly your score is way off the safe score of 450, especially with NBME2 that quitly resemble the actual test. Meaning to say if you take the exam today chances are you will fail, im sorry to tell you that. With a remaining 2 weeks to go-personally i will beg you to postpone it for a month or two if you still can- you are heading for a disaster. But if you can not the only thing i can think is for you to focus with your US world notes because as far as im concern its the most reliable resources as far as Step 2 Ck is concern- simply because topics are high yields topics( i dont know why!). You may still continue with your kaplan but focus more with US WOrld. Ok one last piece of advice, take the nbme 1 which for most the easiest of the nbmes and see how much you score- if still its way down 450- then by all means postpones your exam. Im sorry .....
thnks joglo123..

i really appreciated your advise..i have 24 more days to my exam..i am gonna take us world agian and then i will take nbme again..i hope i can do it..

one more question ..did us world change than it was before?? i have my notes from last yr.

thnks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »