Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
publication section query - irp
Hi....the oral presentation part in this section....can we include any paper presentation at a national conference.. which didnot get published eventually... ?...
any one?
yes
can u put any publication which is in process , NOT published yet !
so..does that mean all the oral presentations have to be in the publication section.....regardless of whether they were published or not.....did i get that right?...appreciate ur responses guys....
yes irp, you got it right. they also ask about poster presentations, no requirement that they were subsequently published. Actually, if a presentation/poster was published, then it's kind of duplicating it - the same research is included both as poster and as paper. it's the same thing for your CV: put ALL posters/presentations/papers in appropriately labeled sections.
thx rei....i got confused coz one of my frds told me it shd be posted in work experience if it is not published....

appreciate ur ans..will put up under oral presentation heading only...
during my school i participated in a clinical research about the spread of a disease in a particular group of patients.no publication and no certificate for it.can i put this somewere??
i think u shd put that in work experience section if it is not published....but this is my first match...so i think u shd wait for an ans from some experienced senior like applicantguide...
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »