Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLease, Help URGENT! - slissa

I passed step 2 cs and ck. I was planning to take my step 1 in august 29. But I find a research job in columbia university. I took it because I think it will help me for the match 2010. But I cannot study at all. I'm working full time in NY and living in NJ the commute is killing me too. I can study only during the weekend fulltime that I know it's not enough. I just start the job in july 1st I cannot quit. Please help I'm soooo depressed! What should I do guys?
nobody, guys.
Hi slissa :

don't panic !!!!
just be patient, I have a full time job also,private office and nigth shift also, I'm on my 6 1/2 month to step 1 process, exam on august 10th. It can be done in a slow but constant every day effort, no matter how little each day, belive me even 1 hour a day counts, oreven less, jsut every day keep doing it, don't give up you're alost there. !!!! good luck god bless!!!
thank you for your encouraging word. You cannot imagine how I get motivating again!

I keep you in my tough and prayer during this difficult road.

Good Luck to you too!
bump!
leave the research job, focus on studying to get high score, chances are it will hold you and waste your time more than help you get a job, besides you can get another one later if you look after passing all, and will be even more valuable then as a full time researcher
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »