Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to harsh - hyddoc123
hi....i appreciate ur active participation in the forum and ur gr8 nbme scores.... i have read in the forum that ur exam is on 4th of august....i have my test on the same day....i just wanted to know whether we can get the certification before sept 1??

thank you
and all the best for ur test
i m keeping my fingers crossed..
i m expecting result on 26th aug n then we will be certified at least on ooasis...in couple of days..so i think we l make it thru..it wud be touch and go..jus praying to god..good ck scores n certification...
dont worry harsh...u will do great.....just pray that u will match this year....do u have any usce ??
ur credentials....just out of curiosity
tell me ur email
dr.akiavula
Hi harsh......I saw this morning on forum that ppl who took their test on 20th got their result today...that is approximately after 5 weeks....and ppl who took their test on 29th are still waiting .......so that means that its takig almost 5 wks to get the result....wat do u say.....coz my exam is on 3rd......and if its 5 wks den i vl be gettng my result on sep 2 and to get certified another two weeks.....do u think I vl b still be in a good position to apply ...??
same with me...i also know few people who got results in 3 weeks so...jus pray god
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »