Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice again ...from recent test takers... - dream2liv
hello guys..
thanks to god tht finally my form has been processed after long wait.,..and thanks to u all..esp epi...for supporting...
now i was just wondering whether taking exam on 4 , 5 or 7,8 ..i mean before 10th ....does the reporting schedule willl differ ....as in 5 th is a wednesday and giving exam before that and after...whats the significance...plz do help me again......
thanks a lot in advance
no reply......anybody ..plz guide......
hey..cheers!! You got much earlier than expected na..I'm still waiting, well about result, I took step 1 on thursday,nd I got result exactly on 3rd wednesday.So,If u take 1 or 2 days after 5th also,I think ur result should come by 26th but as there is heavy load now,its better to take before 5th then u can surely get result for applying this year..Good luck
hey.epi...thanks a lot again....u have really boosted a lot...ya it was a surprise when i got...as i was worried a lot.....and abt the date..u know the psychology ...after that 10th announcement...i am just thinking that i shud give early...so having 1-2 days in the end is a big bonus..so will take the chance as u say that doesnt matter......as it is they have increased the load ..and delaying the results..so can just pray... ! good luck to u..and thanks a lot again....
How long did it take to process your application for step 2 CK.
I have applied for CK last week and never heard anything from them.
mr-hil
i appled for step2 ck online on 29th june and then the Certification form reached to them on 6th july ,and they informed abt it reaching on 13th of july ,,and then finally acceptance of form on 24th july..and still waiting for scheduling permit...
hope u also will get it confirmed in a day or two..they can actually take more than a week to inform that they have recieved ur paper...
dont worry ,,,and study ...me wasted a lot of time on this anxiety ...
good luck
I did not submit the certification form as that was submitted before by me and was valid till 2011 will this change the processing time.
i hope then ur form will be processed earlier...as my form had the certification with it..that wud take 3 weeks for its processing,.....so my CIF got valid this time for 5 yrs....so i dont think urs wud take that long...
good luck ..and dont worry...much ..they wud take a lil more than usual ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »