Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kap intense-prep starting from Aug 3 in NY ANYONE? - inspiron
is anyone gonna join IntensePrep course at Manhattan center? It starts from Aug3 and for one mth.

Does anyone know how this course is like.. I mean.. does it help? It's mainly for US med students. But I think it's good way to speed up yr prep.

Please reply if u know anything about this prep course..

thanks
anybody????????????????????????????????
please advise me if it is worth
For me, too fast and felt like missed a lot of essential topics but that was in 2007 so I might be giving you a biased advised. If you have time and money, take the 8 wk course. . .
actually they dont have 6 wk course rightnow. And I dont have much time coz I want to apply for match..
I don't doubt your work ethic, and not sure about your status, but being an IMG, we need to do well on our boards and if we need visa to apply, we have to take step3 and do well too! here's the summary: IMG no visa: 90s and all steps: CS, 1, 2 and 3 (step 3 they ask why you got this score and got 99s on step1 & 2, happened to my friend). IMG with greencard: need to pass CS, do well on both step1 & 2 to get an interview. Please try not to rush on the boards, majority applying got 99s and even have step3 results on their belt when they send their applications in. Goodluck and wish you the best! Go get your 99!
thanks axmd. I have GC; don't need visa. I am done with step-1 and cs. And I wanna take ck asap, of course with very good prep as I do understand importance of score..

wish u all the best...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »