Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Dr (?).belbi - forum_admin
Dr. Belbi,

Your book is "just a waste of money, it is just a piece of Junk". Why are you so concern about the "price" of this SO CALLED "number 1 book on Amazon" when it no way even near to number 1 book sold on Amazon? Your book selling rank on Amazone is somewhere close to 200,000. WTF? Don't make IMGs fool.

Rather than price of your book, you should be worried about the "content" of your book or about the "usefulness" of your book.

I have a request for you: Please, stay away from this forum. This forum is NOT for your product marketing. Here people come and help each other who are in need. They DO NOT come here for selling their USELESS stuff.

Please take example of "applicantguide" or "sona81".

Why have you become SO desperate to sell your useless stuff that you need to ask such stupid questions on this forum??? OR this is about the end of this match season and you want to sell as much as possible and so have become very desperate?
belibi is the God of this forum..he is so smart and hansome. A disgusting person too. Have you read his interesting phone call story today? Look at the forum list and find it...lol
hi dr Belbi
this is not me
a donkey is using a name similar to mine appiicantguide is not applicantguide??????????????
Sorry for calling this dude a donkey....It was me sorry all. I lost respect of myself for one sec. apologies people. I am a good friend of belibi so leave him alone.
ok appiicantguide, if you will remain using a name similar to mine you will be very sorry. you will sleep in the jail very soon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »