Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR query..... - dr_amolpatil
Hey guys,

I will be completing one month at a very reputed university research centre. I wanted to know if I can get a LOR after just one month. I know its personal but I would appreciate if you think its right for me to ask for an LOR after just one month.

Thanks to people like applicant guide , soan , crazy cool and all the other members of the forum for making our lives so much easier
Yes U can.I Have been in Research only for 20 days now and i already took a letter,So yes u can ask ,and they know very well that we would be needing one.
I agree you should request one.
never hesitate to ask, it doens't hurt. Worst thing that can happen is that they'll tell you that they want to know you better (but is unlikely)... At least you'll be able to find out what do they expect from you in order for you to get a letter.
I agree 100% rei, doesnt hurt to ask, at the most they will say no, but if you dont ask you will not get a letter. I made the mistake of not asking last yr... so didnt get a letter .... and that person this yr said they will gladly give me a letter !!
explain for them that you need it for the match and that you should complete your application very soon.
Should the LOR writer mention the time for which you did research etc. or not?
Thanks
sg2008
They usually do in terms of months.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »