Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please advice if i sd send this LOR or not - doctor31
Although she was relatively junior it was clear that she was a very capable doctor and was
soon covering duties usually carried out by post membership doctors on the acute medicine rota.

She had some misgivings regarding her duties but she coped extremely well with the added responsibility and proved a very competent diagnostician and coped well under pressure, importantly she knew when to seek help and was generally regarded as a very safe pair of hands.

I dont know if this is negative or positive, rest of the things he has wriiten well, sd i send this or not, please give ur honest opinions
this was when i was a resident but did on calls of a chief resident
i have a similar LOR and i had sent it for uploading, and still hvae to decide whether to send it with applcation or not, but even though it has a few negative points, it is an added LOR reflecting some of ur qualities as well.
if you hvae a shortage of LORs then send it but if u have more LORs then maybe you can skip it.
any more views please
This is quite a reasonable LOR, did you get it from the UK?. Although the start is slightly negative, the letter writer had ended positively and commented well about your abilities. I think it is good to have this LOR. However if you feel insecure, try to get another one with better wording and assign it to your program, you dont have to assign this one if you feel insecure.

GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »