Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
had first Afib with score 99/250 - chris783
hey chris,

Wish you all the best for your residency, you did a great job with ur prep.

If you dont mind would u be able to send me the HY concepts tested in ur exam or any such notes that i should be looking just before exams ( last 10days). Problem is IMMUNO, molecular biology, behavioural and biostatistics, genetics and biochem -- these subj are highly volatile and reviewing all topics makesno sense i guess, so kindly suggest the HY must and should to be covered topics please. Thank you in advance. Your suggestions will surely help me. God bless.
I actually did make a list on this forum two months ago about HY topics to complement another member's thread. However, since then, the moderators have deleted the entire thread. I'm guessing this was due to some posts of blatant violations with sharing of questions and answers; on the otherhand, I only gave general topics that were considered HY.

I don't have that list anymore. I did see much more immuno than expected-- mostly, in terms of functions of interleukins and cytokines. Molecular biology, genetics and biochem were also highly tested in my exam, but I was prepared for that. If you ask other tester's experience, they will always say the same.

Biochemistry: the metabolic diseases we love so much, the concept of Lineweaver-Burke and inhibitors, irreversible enzymes in metabolic pathways

Molecular: vitamins, hormones and receptors (regulation in general), G protein 2nd messengers, transcription, splicing

Genetics: Punnet Square, Hardy-Weinberg, interpretation of pedigrees

Hope it helps.
Chris783,
Congratiolations on your score !
Now how is your boyfriend A??
It was nice meeting you at the step -2 CK in Newark !
Good luck on everything !
J
jovanat: i like how you are trying to play mind games with me but not revealing your identity fully... arrrghhhh... write me at chris783@bellsouth.net. we can talk about our CK study experience.

but, yes, A and I are under a lot of stress bc of this whole process. one day at a time, right?
Christina,
So would you like me to call you by your full name ??
Does anyone want to reveal their ful identity here ,but I am sure Dr.Fisher "forgive " you for the narcisoid statment or Chrons Disease one ?
Relax ..I am sure that you are the same person that we took CK in Newark ,from April 6th-May 17th rigth??
I am glad that you made up with Dr.Fisher in the end .It is good that w eare always trying to find good in people..
Cheers!
yeeeeeees.... how are you???

only one other person besides A knew about that note... and just to clear things up, i never wrote that comment about Crohn's disease. that person's argument was completely unfounded AND his handwriting was messy.

did you take your step 1 one? how about your step 2? write me at that e-mail address so we don't have to keep annoying others with our constant posts! i'm moving back up to NY in next month, so i'll need your information to contact you.
hello if you want to prepare for step2ck online

join this group : http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/summer09CKUSMLE/

or msg me on Ymsg : study4step1 / skype : studynow1
Chris,
You will be suprised of my identity beacuse you NEVER revealed to me.It just happend that I can "feel people".I will write soon!
Cio
J
Do u still have the kaplan books?
dr. sony

yes i have the books but i doubt you'll want them bc of the general conditions... highlighting, loose pages, notes, doodles and love notes... you name it, it's in there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »