Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advise please - tena
I was walking down the street and found a big "golden Cross please advise what to do I am not a religious person.
you can give it to the priest of a church.
you don't have to be religious to believe in God..that term was man made..i can tell u this..nothing happens by chance..so it was there at the right time and place as where u to come across this Gold Cross..God speaks to us in all sort of ways to catch our attention b/c were just dummies..recall there are 2 things God cant do..1)make you love him 2) can't stop loving you...this was a cry out to you..OR may be it means nothing and it just happens that you came across that cross..but if i were you id go with the former..you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain..a little of the subject..but in a time like this we all need all the help we can get..at least i do..God is love
agree with ortholove,GODLINESS is great gain.once we start believing,we cannot leave GOD after tasting how good HE is towards us eventhough we are not good.We came to know that there is a place called EARTH after being born in to this world the same way we all will know who GOD is after leaving this temporary world.
you guys make me cry who knows? ortholove, your words touched my mind will think seriously about that....thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »