Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Visa not sponsored' programs and--- - glipizide
hey appguide!!!! thanx for reminding me of the issue..

my xact date of graduation is.. December 2004... now.. say a program mentions we take upto 5 yrs since graduation... by december 2009, my 5yrs gonna be done... and july 2010 when the program starts.. is the time when i will be well over 5 years... SO WHAT DO U SAY??? coz i have some on my list with 5years bar... i havent gone for the 3yrz bar though...

will be greattttttt of u appguide.. and thanx for calling me ur friend.. big compliment 4 me.. Smile
Most likely 5 years at time of application and /or receipt of the application by the PD. Anyway I strongly advice yo to contact all the 5-year cut-off-ed programs and ask them because it may vary form PD to other, and it wil save you some $ which you will madly need them during the interviews.
i think from all we have heard so far in this discussion we can essentially summarize:
1)if these requirements (grad cut off etc) are used as a software filter to screen out (or do i say 'weed out' unwanted elements- he, he, he!)- then it's a waste of money because your application is never going to get past the software filter (hey, can we hire a professional hacker?? he, he, he--)
2)if these requirements are not inbuilt in the software, you might as well get through. but you never know which one is which? so bottomline if you are well-off, apply to all programs, if you are not, do not apply to those.(i'm thinking of marrying old fashioned desi style and to take a lot of dowry- and to use my father in law as the chief patron of my NRMP venture! he, he, he)
lolzz@ glipizide @marrying old fashioned desi... or u can go for a western style maim saab.. with a blue passport.. u will get a green card and u get a Yellow Lincoln.. u earn some good $$ till ur interviews.. and the same yellow lincoln can drive you to ur IV places.. hehehe
docaq,
is that a proposition? will you pay for my nrmp and interview expenses? he,he,he
no glipi me a strict heterosexual... PLUS a poor IMG marrying another poor IMG is as much a disaster as an atomic bomb triggering a hydrogen bomb... Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »