Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I gues it is my turn...... - drtaher
Thank you all for your support. I started studying in mid december and wonder if I dint study the way I should have had.

Hmmmm. I guess I 'll call ECFMG today and see what they say.

Samomcos ... you are right.... I guess I need to straighten up my affairs with Him. I havent been very obedient.... but u know I feel guilty inside that now it is exam time and I am running back to Him.... but I guess that makes us the Human being. How is ur study coming along?

I will try to improve my wk areas for next 10-12 days and take NBME 4 and see what it says if it is good enuf than I 'll take it otherwise I'll postpone it for a month or so.....

Thanks Guys... ( and ya ofcourse u ..... )
yes dr taher.... with fasting and taraweeh, and also year round u hardly take the time or the effort, so atleast you shouldn't waste Ramadan... finish whatever u gotta do before, use Ramadan to strengthen ur weaknesses, revise FA as much as you can... and ofcourse remember that for your supplications to be answered you gotta be careful that everything u use/put in your stomach be Halal. all the best...
Salam...used to read ur q.contests w/ sam & others & wonder how these people r so smart...I hadn't started my prep at that time just used to visit the forum for inspiration...now I'm in the middle of my prep so u & sam r inspiration for me(big time)....I don't have any good advice for u just lots & lots ov prayers & good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »