Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info regarding scheduling permit. - sangoor
Hello every one.. I have a query.. i applied for step 1 with all my credentials including degree and form 186. My form 186 was accepted on 16th July. After that i recieved an email from ecfmg, they said that now my online application for step 1 will be processed.

Every body gets a scheduling permit with in a week after acceptance of form 186. But it has been more than 3 weeks now and i havent recieved scheduling permit. My form 327-A was also sent back by my college to ecfmg after verification, one month back. ECFMG recived my verified credentials from college but still they havent updated on OASIS.

What should i do now?

Plz help.
plz help guys
can anybody help me on this? Is the cause of the delay the increase load or something else?
I had received my schedule permit 4 wks after they had had accepted my forms...So, don't worry u will receive it...But u can call them also for sure..GL
You should phone ECFMG and ask what is the status of your permit. They should let you know whether it is still being processed or not.

If you have anymore questions, check out theusmle
z
o
n
e.com

This website has great moderators who know the everything about every step of the process and you can also access your ECFMG account from there Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »